PDA

View Full Version : Just want to check in and say hello

beaker60
09-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Hello to everyone,,,I am located in north Ga.,,about 60 miles from Chattannoga.I spent the last 25 years working as a tech,,,most of that time I was a GM tech,,but as the years progressed and as work situations changed,,I found it necessary to learn other makes and models.As a result of these changes,I now have certifications in not only GM,but DaimlerChrysler,Honda,Mitsubishi,,,and a few others.Since having to retire,,because of medical reasons,I spend,,or should I say,,I get to spend more time,working on my own stuff.I also spend a lot of time on the internet,helping out others with their problems and their builds.I discovered that there are a lot of young people out there,that haven't had the training and experience they need and I would much rather see those young people,building hotrods,,,than running the streets.I guess what I,m trying to say is,if anyone needs help,websites,,,which by the way,,,I have a catalog of over 700 sites for information and parts,,please,,just let me know.I'll be more than happy to help out with whatever you need.You can pretty much get a hold of me,,24/7.I check my email approximately 6 times a day,,so I can get back to you,,usually within 1 day.Thanks again for the invite and I look forward to hearing from everyone

adam109
09-22-2010, 01:31 PM
I agree with you, we need to get more young people involved in the hobby and guys with your experience are certainly a great source to have around.

See you around the site.