PDA

View Full Version : Service, What Service?

JayHow
09-26-2012, 02:11 PM
I spend a lot of money on a lot of cars and thought that customer service was priorty here at CPP. But as Ive stated in other forms and will continue to do so that after spending 5 grad or more I'm not happy with this company. I have a 1970 chevelle and purchased there Pro touring II package as well as complete steering components. I explained that while installing my rearend components and lowering it to the ground my springs fell out of it. What did I get as a reply "thats the way it is"!!!! If someone would have told me while spending my money that components would fall out of your car while lowering the rearend I would have saved my money and bought elsewhere or at least not a lowered spring!!! :mad: Phone them back to resolve this issue andthey say that there will be a cost to repowder coat the springs at my cost if you want to exchange them....THIS IS NOT HOW YOU KEEP CUSTOMERS!!!!

thefley
10-01-2012, 06:42 PM
That's not what I want to hear after I just placed an order. Not happy I don't see a reply from CCP to your rant nether

CPPAaron
10-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Good Morning,

Mario here @ CPP contacted the customer directly to help respolve the issue at hand. Any questions please feel free to contact Mario or I. We are here to help!

CPPMario
10-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Jason,
I've tried to reply to this thread a couple times, but have been having issues with my login.

I have left you a couple of phone messages and have e-mailed you regarding this issue. If you haven't recieved any of my messages please contact me because I want to handle this issue just like we had agreed to the day we spoke. I am happy to fix this for you, but you have to give me a chance.

Mario
(800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
(714) 522-2000
mario@classicperform.com

JayHow
10-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Jason,
I've tried to reply to this thread a couple times, but have been having issues with my login.

I have left you a couple of phone messages and have e-mailed you regarding this issue. If you haven't recieved any of my messages please contact me because I want to handle this issue just like we had agreed to the day we spoke. I am happy to fix this for you, but you have to give me a chance.

Mario
(800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
(714) 522-2000
mario@classicperform.com

I see you have deleted my post from yesterday expressing my displeasment. Im working out of town and have not recieved any phone calls. The problem is I have the front of the car lowered and now that the rear was partially installed putting back to orginal height will look stupid. If you have a solution please let me know. Surprising this is the way customer service is suppose to happen....wish I would have recieved that the first day:confused:

CPPMario
10-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Since day one I have wanted to fix this for you. You say you haven't recieved the phone messages or emails I have sent? Then contact me and lets get this solved. There are other options available other than changing the coils. I am eagerly awaiting a phone call.

Mario
(800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
(714) 522-2000 Ext 126
mario@classicperform.com

JayHow
10-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Since day one I have wanted to fix this for you. You say you haven't recieved the phone messages or emails I have sent? Then contact me and lets get this solved. There are other options available other than changing the coils. I am eagerly awaiting a phone call.

Mario
(800) 522-5004 Ext. 126
(714) 522-2000 Ext 126
mario@classicperform.com

I will call when I get back, and we'll see if something can be done. I will keep everyone posted to the outcome of this on going issue and the outcome.