Thread: CPP Firewall-Mount Brake Booster/Master - Better Binders For Classic Trucks

Default CPP Firewall-Mount Brake Booster/Master - Better Binders For Classic Trucks

CPP Firewall-Mount Brake Booster/Master - Better Binders For Classic Trucks

Installing A CPP Firewall-Mount Brake Booster/MasterFor the most part, the majority of us classic truckers don't have unlimited budgets and there's more than likely lots of classic pickup owners out there running stock brake systems just because of that fact. Well, thanks to the folks at Classic Performance Products, we all now have a bunch of high-quality, yet surprisingly affordable, brake options available to us. In my case, I'd already upgraded my brake system (front discs and 11-inch rear drums) while refurbishing the '57's chassis but not the master cylinder assembly. My first thought was to just upgrade to a late-model OEM Chevy dual master that I'd mount in place of the original under-floor mounting area and call it a day. But, when I was perusing my dog-eared CPP catalog I was amazed to find that they offered a complete firewall-mounted power booster/master cylinder/prop valve conversion kit (in my case, PN 5559FBB2) for disc/drum brake combos for an affordable $299! Geez, I'd imagined a kit of that sort would have been a heck of a lot more expensive than that. Having found this kit, I immediately ordered one and waited patiently for my UPS driver to drop it off a few days later.

Photo Gallery: CPP Firewall-Mount Brake Booster/Master - Classic Trucks Magazine

Photo Gallery: CPP Firewall-Mount Brake Booster/Master - Classic Trucks Magazine

CPP Firewall-Mount Brake Booster/Master - Better Binders For Classic Trucks | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

ominto
    The same interested me!
    [URL=https://www.linkedin.com/company/ominto]ominto[/URL]