up guys,gals,fellow knuckle busting wrench heads an grease monkeys. Hows it goin? Im kinda new to forums or just online stuff period. But my life is cars and art,after raising my kids....(maybe before sometimes...sssshhh) lol. Anyways,im in a nationwide car club my cousin started in 06. Been in it for two years,best buncha ppl i ever met. Really helps u find extra direction in life when u find others with the same lifestyle's,besides the party,troublemaking types. Been there,done that. Been dissabled since 2010,car accident,broken back,eye opener,still recovering. Since that time ive had to switch roles in my household and be a stay at home father to my 3 girls. Its a tough transition goin from the provider to the nurturer. Not my thing. Well it is now?? I may not be able to pass the physical for the tough jobs im trained at ever again,but im happy to say i can still turn a wrench on good weeks. Anyways,enough bout that. I signed up to this forum cuz i been getn parts from cpp and affiliates to fix up my passed grandpas 72' chevy c20 pick up,and i scanned the forum when i found it and it sounded like a good place to exchange info and experience. Nice to meet yall. Long winded intro....i know...lol. Peace.