Hi everyone don't know if anyone can help but I have problems finding correct brake rotors for my 68 Camaro. A number of years ago I put a CPP front disk brake conversion on my car, I used a stock height spindle, single pot system it all bolted on no problems, now I want to upgrade to a pair of 10.5" drilled and slotted rotors I contacted the Company here in NZ to obtain a pair they in turn sent me a pair of rotors which they said were correct but on trying them they don't fit although they are the correct size and fit mostly they contact the spindle/backing plate bolts mostly at the top, have a larger than stock '68 Camaro outer wheel bearing, the rotor hat as I call (from outer rotor disk surface to outer edge of rotor seems a lot higher. It appears the disk itself runs much further and closer to the backing plate and spindle. The rotor part number is ARGX-8215 L/R I think maybe this is a dropped spindle rotor not a standard spindle type. I hope this makes some sense and would appreciate any help thank you.