PDA

View Full Version : Power brakes for my truck

fredoly
05-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Ordered a CPP Firewall Mounted Brake Booster/Master today, figured it was time to do it. My '56 Chevy 1/2 ton truck has a 350/700R4, so I needed some stop with the go.
What sold me on getting the kit was an article in the April Classic Trucks magazine. I've been waiting for a bolt-in kit, and they made it look easy to do so here goes.
If any one has advice on this job, I'm more than willing to listen!
Ed

CPPAaron
05-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello Ed, with the instructions and that article in hand it is a very EZ install! Post some pictures!

fredoly
05-31-2011, 09:04 AM
O
What sold me on getting the kit was an article in the April Classic Trucks magazine. I've been waiting for a bolt-in kit, and they made it look easy to do so here goes.

Lots of people must have had the same idea, it's still on backorder and doesn't look like it's going to get to me for a while. Oh well, guess I'll work on another project instead of brakes.

fredoly
06-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Hello Ed, with the instructions and that article in hand it is a very EZ install! Post some pictures!
Well, it showed up today, but with no instructions:mad:! Do you know if there is a PDF version of them on line so I can get started on this? :confused:
In the Classic Trucks article they mention "As in the case of all CPP's component kits the company supplies pretty complete and easy to follow instruction sheets". Oops, not supplied!
Ed

PeterM
07-16-2011, 04:20 PM
I saw a button on the home page that said "instruction sheets"! You should find what you need there.