PDA

View Full Version : Control arms geometry correction

Radtexas
09-29-2013, 01:57 PM
I am looking to get as minimum the stage 2 touring kit for my 67 camaro rs vert. I am cleaning/repairing the subframe and going back with new stuff. The g-mod has not been done yet. I have read some control arms fix and some don't. So do the CPP arms retain stock and need the g-mod or not? Don't want to do something if not required.

CPPAaron
09-30-2013, 07:18 AM
CPP Control arms work with factory front ends. They maintain stock geometry with the acception of the upper control arm allows more positive caster to be set. So if the subframe remains original this will work out just fine.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to help.

Radtexas
09-30-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry but wanting to make sure I understand. You are stating I would NOT need to do the g-mod relocating the upper control arms down with the CPP arms? Do you know how much more adjustment would it give me over stock?

CPPAaron
09-30-2013, 08:36 AM
correct.... The front end remains factory specs. The use of our upper arms allow up to 5 degrees of positive caster to be adjusted in.

Harybald
03-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to help.

klondike (http://www.solitairecardgame.org/ )