PDA

View Full Version : Big Brake Kit for 68 Camaro

Foreverlookin
05-01-2015, 10:33 PM
So I bought the kit and go through everything and I notice that there is no type of direction to tell you how to get the thing installed. I am not looking for exact detail but some type basic information as to what goes where. Does anyone know if there is a basic instruction manual for this install?

Thanks Steve

CPPAaron
05-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Good Morning,

For some reason it wont post link. If you go on www.classicperform.com (http://www.classicperform.com) and to the instructions tab look at 6472WBK-13. Also,if you have any questions please feel free to call!

Foreverlookin
06-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Just want to say I called Aaron a couple of times with some questions and he answered the phone much to my surprise and was very helpful!

one thing I did come across is the master cyclinder that came with the kit would not fit on my booster so I just moved everything over to my original as it was new anyway but has me baffled that the mounting bolts were so much closer together. Found a work around and almost done.

Foreverlookin
06-12-2015, 09:55 PM
On the home stretch an trying to get the emergency brake cables that came with he kit installed, one 22.5" one 31". I cannot get the short cable to work on either side....anyone else have a similar experience with a 68 Camaro?