Thread: Master Cylinder Bore Size

Default Master Cylinder Bore Size

I purchased a CPP power brake conversion (4852BB4) for my 1950 Ford F1 pickup. At the time I was planning to go 4 wheel discs but I eventually decided to keep the 4 wheel drums. I removed the proportioning valve and installed the rest of the setup. Now, I have brakes that are extremely sensitive and will put you through the windshield with very little pedal movement. After checking a number of items, I remembered this was originally a disc/disc setup. It is possible that I have the wrong bore size master? Does the drum/drum master have a larger or smaller bore than the disc/disc unit or are they normally the same. I haven't pulled the master off yet so I don't know what size I have but at this point, I don't know what I need to get if the bore size is causing my issue. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Apparently, CPP does not monitor this forum so I had to call their "Tech Support" line. In case anyone actually reads these threads, the disc/disc master cylinder bore was 1". They suggested a 1 1/8" bore cylinder for my 8" single diaphragm booster and the drum/drum brakes. Hopefully that takes care of the issue.

Sie waren sich absolut sicher, dass Emily Willspur Ihre Ex gemocht hat, aber es gibt keine Anzeichen dafür, dass sie Emily Hotspur erreichen könnte Sie würde Ihren ehemaligen Eltern kaum ungehorsam sein und durch ihren eigenen Ausdruck gehen, um offensichtlich jede gute Seite über Ihren Ex zu bekommen. Obwohl die verschiedenen anderen engen Freunde, denen Ihr Ex gefallen hat, - er kann sogar jetzt Ihren Ex entdecken. Sie erkannten effektiv einige Zeit, aus der, obwohl Sie in Ihrem Haus auf Ihren Ex stoßen, Supreme Nike Streak Spectrum PLS-Schuhe und Nike schuhe kaufen ein paar 3 bis 4 lange Nike-Damenschuhe unmittelbar nach dem Termin mit Mr. Hart, den sie in Mrs. Mortons stoßen, stoßen Eingang.