Thread: Best steering kit?

Default Best steering kit?

I have a 64' Belair that was originally a 6 cylinder car.Plain Jane,no power steering,brakes..It now runs a 283".I converted it to power disc brakes,tubular a arms.It's time for power steering,I could use some advice on a good steering kit.I drive it a lot on the highway/road trips.What do you guys recommend? Thanks Giz'

Hello....anybody home???😴😴😴😴
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizzy View Post
    I have a 64' Belair that was originally a 6 cylinder car.Plain Jane,no power steering,brakes..It now runs a 283".I converted it to power disc brakes,tubular a arms.It's time for power steering,I could use some advice on a good steering kit.I drive it a lot on the highway/road trips.What do you guys recommend? Thanks Giz'

Thr CPP 500 series conversion would be a great setup. We offer complete kits with the box, pump, pump brackets and hoses. We also have the pump pulley and the rag joints. About $750 for it all. Call me at 800-522-5004 ext 125. Thanks Aaron @ CPP
    Aaron Strietzel
    Email Aaron
    Classic Performance Products Inc.
    378 E. Orangethorpe Ave
    Placentia, CA 92870
    Visit Our Site
    714/522-2000
    714/522-2500 fax

Okay Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by CPPAaron View Post
    Thr CPP 500 series conversion would be a great setup. We offer complete kits with the box, pump, pump brackets and hoses. We also have the pump pulley and the rag joints. About $750 for it all. Call me at 800-522-5004 ext 125. Thanks Aaron @ CPP